The data published as a consequence of a request under the Offer of Inventions shall comprise the following:
- application number/publication number/filing date;
- patent number (in case the application has been examined and a patent was granted);
- the title, as published, with the possibility of access to the application, as filed, or to the granted patent, when procedure is completed;
- name of the applicant/owner with his/her identification data;
- the contact data of the applicant/owner or of the person designated by him/her to give details on the invention concerned;
- date on which the document concerned has been entered into the data base, to be hosted there for the next 6 months/1 year, depending on the fee payed by the applicant.
Details - "Offer of PATENTS" :